What we do
The Foundation makes awards across six programme areas. These are:
- Palliative Care
- Medical Research
- Health Education, awards and scholarships
- The direct relief of sickness
- Overseas projects for the relief of sickness
- The fulfillment of the Foundation's charitable objects by other means
For more information on the grants made, please read our Testimonials.
If you are thinking of making an application please check that :
- Your organisation meets our eligibility requirements - you can use our eligibility checker to see if you are able to apply.
- Your application clearly relates to the relief of sickness.
- You have read our Application Guidelines.
For more information please read our latest Report and Accounts 2014.